About Our Club
A chartered club of Rotary International since October 17, 1973, when it was founded with the original thirty-five (35) members, the Rotary Club of Brentwood is dedicated to encouraging and fostering the ideal of service above self as the basis of worthy enterprise. Watch our story below!
OUR MISSION: The Mission of the Rotary Club of Brentwood is to serve the Object of Rotary International – to promote Fellowship, Humanitarian Service, Vocational Understanding, World Peace and Goodwill -- by selecting and developing a community of business and professional leaders of high ethical standards.
OUR VALUES: The Values of the Rotary Club of Brentwood include
- living by consistently high ethical standards and the Four Way Test;
- actively participating in fulfilling opportunities for service to others both in the local community and in international service;
- seeing the results of our service in the community and being a part of these achievements;
- doing the critically important things in life excellently, and striving for excellence in all essential tasks;
- making a meaningful difference in our communities and occupations;
- using our time in worthwhile ways;
- and participating in projects with clear commitments and predictable and clearly defined demands on our time and energy.
OUR VISION: The Rotary Club of Brentwood is a civic organization
- that is well regarded and respected in our community;
- that generously supports international service in pursuit of peace and understanding;
- that actively seeks fulfilling opportunities to serve the needs of our local community;
- that promotes fellowship, shared experiences, mutual respect and clean fun; that actively seeks to participate in joint projects and shared activities that serve the Purpose of Rotary;
- and that provides inspirational, informative and entertaining programs for its members on opportunities for personal and professional growth and service.
OUR MEMBERSHIP: The Rotary Club of Brentwood is composed of members who
- represent their vocations and professions with dignity, honor, commitment and skill of the highest order;
- willingly share their time and energy for humanitarian and community service;
- provide generous financial support to our Local and the Rotary International Foundations;
- seek to continually grow personally and professionally as leaders and as servants of humanity;
- and actively and consistently live by The Four Way Test of the Things We Think, Say, and Do.
OUR PASSION FOR SERVICE: Members of the Rotary Club of Brentwood put service first. Service projects include
- Pancake Day, the club’s major fundraiser, is held each spring in Brentwood. Proceeds go toward student scholarships and other community projects.
- The membership supports the Rotary Foundation, a not-for-profit corporation that supports the efforts of Rotary International to achieve world understanding and peace through international humanitarian, educational, and cultural exchange programs. The club has over 120 Paul Harris Fellows who have given at least $1,000.00 to the Rotary Foundation.
PROSPECTIVE MEMBERS: The secret to Rotary’s success has been the quality of its membership, true leaders in a wide variety of professions. If you have an interest in Rotary and want more information about our club, please contact us.